Together, we raised a total of $26,000 through sponsorships, rider registrations, pre-events and the day-of-event activities. Our goal is to help the food bank purchase food and support hungry families in western Mississauga! Thanks to our sponsors who covered the cost of the event, 100% of what was raised by riders and the other participants went directly to the food bank.
Click image to enlarge
|Garmin||14-08-16 Final RAH Route.gdb|
|Adobe||2014 Route Map.pdf|
“This is a biker’s ride. The route took us through some amazing biker roads with turns and stops along the way that were biker-friendly. It was a great day to raise some funds for a worthwhile cause in our community.”
- The Poker Run Best Hand Prize, a My Trip My Bike motorcycle transport voucher (value $899) donated by www.mytripmybike.com, was won by Joe Bondi. Visit their web site to see how you can win a free trip in 2015!
- The Grand Prize, a $500 GoPro Hero3+ Black edition camera donated by Ready Powersports, was won by Jason Gibbs. The top three fundraisers won prizes as a thank you for their exemplary fundraising efforts.
- First prize, a $500 Airbrushing Gift Certificate from Black Widow Airbrushing, was received by John Scheepers.
- The second prize, a Pandora Charm Bracelet ($250 value) donated by Pandora Sherway Gardens, was received by Tracy Toews.
- Third prize, $100 Petro Canada Gift Card donated by Suncor Energy, was received by Tric Tassone.
Silver Sponsors:Multi-tech Machining & Welding, Motorcycles International, Yamaha Canada, Action Photography, SNAPD, Halton Transmission, Brad Butt, MP Mississauga-Streetsville, Cycleworld West, Motolimo, Abrams, One Speed Chop Shop & Streetwise Automotive Centre
Bronze Sponsors: Suncor Energy, Ward 8 Councillor Mahoney, Ward 9 Councillor Pat Saito, City of Mississauga, Phil Slous Graphic Design, Bell Canada, Jacox Harley Davidson, Comark, Microsoft Canada, Mattel, Motorcycle Mojo, Pandora, Black Widow Airbrushing, Rokan Laminating, Time Trip, Royal Distributing, Tri Print Media & My Trip My Bike
Please support the ride and the food bank by taking your business to our sponsors and thanking them for their support of Riders Against Hunger.
- RAH Belt Buckle (picture on left) – Get your RAH belt buckle, new this year, for $20.
- RAH 2014 T-shirt – Limited numbers of ride shirts are available for sale. Sizes still available are XXL, XL, M & S. Sorry NO Large left. Shirts are $10 each.
Contact Bill Crawford firstname.lastname@example.org or 9905-785-3651 x222 to purchase.